INVITATION to the Shareholders of the Societe Anonyme under the name "ICE CREAM DODONI INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL SOCIETE ANONYME" and the distinctive title "DODONI IGNITION SA", Reg.Nr. 83402602000 to ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
According to the provisions of Cod. 2190/1920 and the Articles of Association of the Company and following a decision of the Board of Directors dated 7 June 2016, Shareholders of the Societe Anonyme under the name "IGNITION DODONI SOCIETE ANONYME INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL SOCIETE ANONYME" and the distinctive title "IGNITION DODONI SA" at the Annual Ordinary General Meeting on Thursday, June 30, 2016, at 11:00 am, at the offices of its registered office Of the Company, located in Pallini, Attica, at Dodoni Street, no. 31, with the following items on the agenda:
1. Submission and approval of the annual, corporate and consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS for the financial year 2015 (01.01.2015-31.12.2015) with the relevant reports of the Board of Directors and the statutory auditors.
2. Discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and the Company's auditors from any liability for compensation for the operations of the fiscal year 2015.
3. Election of auditors, regular and substitute, for the audit of the annual, corporate and consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS for the financial year 2016 (01.01.2016-31.12.2016) and determination of their remuneration.
4. Approval of remuneration paid to members of the Board of Directors during the fiscal year 2015 and pre-approval of the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year 2016, in accordance with article 24 par. 2190/1920.
5. Licensing pursuant to article 23 par. 1 of CL. 2190/1920 to members of the Board of Directors and to the Directors of the Company to act in accordance with the objectives pursued by the Company.
6. Approval of the award of contracts according to article 23a of Codified Law 2190/1920.
7. Adoption of measures so that the total equity of the company is not less than ½ of the paid-up share capital according to article 47 of Law 2190/1920
8. Various other announcements.
The Shareholders wishing to participate in the General Meeting must, in accordance with the Articles of Association and the Law, deposit their shares in the Company's cashier or in the Deposits and Loans Fund or in any Greek Societe Anonyme or in a foreign bank and to submit the relevant supporting documents five (5) days prior to the General Meeting to the Company.
Pallini, June 7, 2016
The Board of Directors
Download the invitationhere.